Monday, June 25, 2012

Well, Hello There.  It's Been A While....

Like many endeavors I undertake, I started this blog with good intentions.  I wanted a way for my in-laws  to be able to get weekly stories and pictures of the kids since they refuse to Facebook, forget to open their emails for weeks at a time, and for some reason, the few times we've tried Skyping, they couldn't get the sound on their end to work.  As you can imagine that didn't last long.  The kids would quickly loose interest in a one-way conversation and wander off, leaving me to try and lipread what their grandparents were saying.  Fun, fun.  Thus, the creation of my blog.  But, it soon became evident, they didn't lacked the technological savy necessary to visit here, either.  So, my blog became an extension of my Facebook page.  Which was redundant ..... and time-consuming.  And other things came along (a new business, for one ....... and The Big Bang television series, for another.  There are a lot of episodes to catch up on when you've missed the first 5 years of a series.).  But now that summer is upon us, leaving me with endless hours to wile away, I'm back.  That's the long and the short of it.  Aren't you glad to know?  No??  Well, there it is, regardless ........


So, even if no one ever visits me, here I will be.  I will try to be more diligent.  Maybe some people will read my musings, most will not.  It doesn't matter.  The true intention of a blog is stroke one's ego, to make them feel as if their life is meaningful and interesting.  In the digital age, we're all writers now.  I'm no different........ 



No comments:

Post a Comment